Monday, June 13, 2011

Hello, Oi, Hola, Bonjour

Hello fashion lovers!

So it's summer vacation and what better thing to do than start a blog all about what I love: fashion! The fashion and beauty industry is one that has built up over thousands of years. From simple pieces of animal fur to tremendous ball gowns; from the 20s to the 70s; and from fall trends to spring trends, fashion is an endless cycle that will evolve as we do. Why am I here you may ask? I am here to inform you of the best ways to make the crazy looks on the runway work when going to a friend's house. I am here to teach you some of my tips and tricks when it comes to my own personal style. Have a party coming up? Message me and I'll post a picture or video of myself putting on makeup for this grand event!

Welcome to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment