Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wonder Woman!

Hello to all you beauty lovers!

Yesterday I went...SHOPPING! Of course I had to stop by the Mac counter and pick out at least one item of my choice. The Wonder Woman collection came out a while back but my counter still had a single pigment left from the collection! I knew I needed to purchase it, so now, I am the proud owner of a pigment in Bright Fuchsia! If you are not familiar with this pigment, click here for more details.

As soon as I got home, I took my 213 Fluff Brush and tried on this new product. Once you take off the red lid, there is a small and very thin plastic lid sitting just over the pigment so it won't fly off. After carefully removing the plastic, I gently pat my brush on the product and tap off any excess. Once the brush is ready, I swipe it across my lid and just below my crease. This is an extremely pigmented product (duh! it's a pigment!) and leaves shocking color on your eyelid. I loved the effect and will surely be wearing this color for my next party!

If you have any questions about the pigment or would like me to post pictures of the look, please feel free to ask!

Have a happy and healthy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment